Mayura Yogshala offers the best 200 Hour (one month) Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand India, to experience the intensive and spiritual teachings and practices of traditional Hatha yoga – with more emphasis on breathing, awareness, meditation and a practical philosophy to live an enlightened life in society. Also, you will be presented with a professional Yoga Teacher Certification diploma, recognized by Yoga Alliance, with which you can start teaching yoga professionally around the world.
Our 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course is open to all levels of practitioners, with teaching accessible for beginner, intermediate and advanced level practitioners alike. Study Hatha yoga in its holistic form with course content including the practice and theory of Hatha Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Adjustment and Alignment, Philosophy, Kriyas and Meditation. Our course will prepare you with the knowledge and confidence that you need to deepen your practice, connect to the yoga teacher within, and lead classes with confidence.
Our 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course covers all the basic techniques and skills to get started on the noble path of sharing your practical knowledge of yoga – both physical & intellectual – in a professional way. Even if you are not interested in teaching yoga, the practices and philosophy have a detoxifying effect to enrich your body, mind and intellect, and also to understand the purpose of life and know-how to live a sane and peaceful life in this crazy world.
Course Fee: USD 1450. (Including Registration Fee)
Registration Fee: USD 200
Topics Covered in 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Hatha Yoga asanas
- Bandhas (Yogic locks)
- Mantra Chanting
- Human Physiology and Anatomy
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Methodology
- 06:00 am to 07:00 am – Meditation and Pranayama practice
- 07:00 am to 08:30 am – Hatha Asana Practice
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am – Tea time & Breakfast
- 10:00 am to 11:00 am – Music class
- 11:00 am to 12:00 – self study
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm – Lunch time
- 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm – Human Physiology and Anatomy
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Yoga Philosophy , Yoga Sutras
- 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm – Tea time for refreshment
- 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm – Yoga Asana Practice including teaching Practicums.
- 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm – Dinner time
- 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Self Study
- 10:00 pm – Lights off